RMX 0.00% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Patience? With all due respect, I think the only thing requiring...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Patience? With all due respect, I think the only thing requiring patience at this stage is the growing discontent of shareholders regarding the contempt shown by our management team.

Their efforts on communications and PR is pathetic at best, I mean, come on - after waiting several months for a clear update regarding the MK DRC project, they give us a one-paragraph announcement with essentially no new data, no information to get new investors excited, no attempt to even show that they genuinely give a shite about us, the SH and owners of this company?

To quote the announcement:

"Over the weekend, systematic soil sampling and geochemical work commenced, with the scheduled drill programme expected to follow in the near term."

The last time they used the term "near term" we waited for several months for an update!

No wonder the market doesn't give two %&^% about the announcement or this company, because it has sadly become quite a costly, hurtful joke. I can't believe I sold some of my other shares to average up, and then again, down, on this rubbish.

Can anyone provide clarity on what the purpose of the CR back at 1.1c was? Are management genuinely looking to complete another acquisition, or was that just to raise funds at around the lowest share price in the 12 month period? The funds certainly aren't required to complete the drilling and buy-in of our only current project.

So, if management didn't need the money at that time, why raise, when further unnecessary dilution is only going to hurt shareholders?

I am crossing all extremities for us shareholders that we hit some mighty results at the MK project, so that we have the opportunity to cover losses and potentially get out of this mongrel of a stock.
    Last edited by s_hancock: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.