AIV 0.00% 0.5¢ activex limited

price action, page-4

1. 1,854 Posts.
    staggering stuff.

this is where the money is made buying when there is blood in the streets, even when it is mine.

today, added to recent price and world action, is a test of not manhood or bravery, but whether or not one is prepared to buy accordingly when all others are clearly not...

the rest of the week could be worse, the dow could conceivably fall to levels unimagined, dragging all speculation and meaningful growth with it.

knowing when to buy is now a game of luck as all my indicators scream sell - everything! - as all wave counts have broken down.

this means only one thing, and it is that something very big is going on which is beyond the viewfinder of analysts' perspectives.

i am that analyst. this is beyond me. what to do is not a problem though, as it is only money. "only money" is not a flippant comment.

none of us are in sendai.

having breakfast with a colleague this morning and he related a story about his friend who is, or at least was, based in sendai.

during the earthquake and tsunami, the fellow and his workmate were at an outstation. so they were not hit. but they cannot get back to sendai.

worse still, the workmate's wife and three children are missing - in sendai! he contact his wife or three children, and as we all know, it has not only been days but they would have called.

just sell your stock, or keep it.

try not to think about it too much.

it's only money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 237999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 16271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.