NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

price action, page-14

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Interesting comment there Geoff..."I do not think they will fold" . I like a punt on a speccy just as much as the next man but I took a extra big plunge on NDO as I thought at these prices, pumping oil and with those reserves at Galoc alone they were a pretty safe bet. But, nothings impossible I suppose.
    I'm pretty sure the sp is being manipulated as well but personally I can never tell if it's for the purpose of accumulation or selling. These manipulations come and go as and when it suits the buyer or seller so I try not to take too much notice. Saying that I saw last week 6 million come off the sell side in less than half and hour. That's a red flag for me. Blatant stacking to scare some into thinking there's plenty in line to dump. Pull the sells before news comes out. Just my observation and probably way off the mark as usual.
    As far as Phil and his travels go, I hope he is doing loads. Let's just take a quick look at what he might be up to at the moment. Viking deal has everyone transfixed but think about what else he must be doing. Everyones forgotten about managements plans for farm outs. He must be in negotiations on those, and the data he must have to go through to and prepare for these negotiations, meetings with rig operators for hopefully future drills, the west lanapacan reserve certificate due out before the end of year, not to mention Galoc ongoing and Phase 2, hopefully meeting with fundies and instos in his travels and try and pull everyone together on the Viking deal. Holy c#@p, busy. Don't be too hard on him if he doesn't answer everyones phone calls. If he can pull it all together the mind boggles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.