NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

looks like we have transitioned from a trading stock into a...

1. 370 Posts.
    looks like we have transitioned from a trading stock into a laughing stock. we can’t even muster an occasional minor rally within the overall sp decent to make a viable scalping opportunity.

I used to prefer seeing the short-selling activity in the daily asx reports since you at least knew they would be covered at some point in the future but there has been no sign of short-selling for quite some time now.

what I have noticed over the last couple of months is clearly some large individual selling orders hitting the bids whenever sufficient volume appears on the buyside. This ongoing selldown will continue to pressure the sp and sentiment until the purge is complete. notice the same action today with large sales at .033c

so while we see the sellside volume artificially stacked from time to time I tend not to think the sp is being manipulated, just some motivated sellers clearing the decks without trying to cause a complete panic stampede.
    I also tend not to believe the fundies are stalking the stock but I would fully agree with Geoff's assertion that the company probably wont fold.

we now have a market cap of just over 46m and looking weak while the selling dominates, although it’s getting very tempting to go “all-in” at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.