NDO 3.53% 82.0¢ nido education limited

price action , page-23

1. 8,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I think it's a simple case at the moment of the crowd saying "nothing to see here" move along for the time being. Whether it's one large seller or otheres following each other who knows, but it's worth reading the KIK thread and comments from sid, boysy and cara. Could well be this hold up with Viking has more to do with KIK's position than anything else. Let's face it, why would Viking be in any hurry. It's a simple waiting game for them. Starve KIK out of it if they desired.Although the Viking deal would be a great bonus for NDO and means of cash flow they would have had a plan going forward before Viking came along. I think this Viking thing could drag on for a long time and hopefully Phil has something to fill in the gaps, I bet it's not the only thing he has been working on. Viking is no way the only thing going for NDO and the buyers will return, in the meantime some see more options elsewhere but can't see why we can't see some positive announcements from other sources in the short term. Phil would more than likely be in the counrty for the release of the qrtly this week and I'm hoping for more than just some published figures. More than happy buying now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $61.08K 74.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7341 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 3829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.