EVR 25.0% 0.5¢ ev resources ltd

Agreed loki - what are your feelings/thoguhts as to why we're...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Agreed loki - what are your feelings/thoguhts as to why we're still being taken to the cleaners on most of the goldies despite macroeconomic and commodity price conditions?

I note that most explorers just transitioning to producers and established producers e.g. your Regis,Ramelius, Troys, RSG's etc have held up pretty well relative to other producers. EVR is probably the only one which although it hasn't crashed and burned like some other explorers/speculative goldies, it hasn't enjoyed the same price support, and in light of recent price movements this has probably reversed given we're now nearly below $2 again.

I think gold wont reach the outrageous heights of post $2k currently, but I don't think we'll go too far below where we are at the moment. I'm hoping we can make some bucks before prices debase and the gold run disappears.

True - has been some pretty sub 100k volumes ove rthe past week trading sessions.

Agreed re: dividend paying shares. I am still tossing up finally committing to my goal of switching to non-resources, dividend/growth stocks. However, low priced gold stocks like EVR now aren't making it easy.

Re: Mali, not sure too much ont he current conditions there wave3, but I haven't been hearing too much about the area being in strife? Ghana definitely seems fine, but Burkina Faso I thought was quite isolated in terms of strife?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.981M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $7.484K 1.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5069275 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2724616 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.