M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

price action, page-27

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hello Val, been a while?

I owe you an apology, I thought that you did not have a sense of humour, I was wrong so I now apologize, you do have one, a very clever one at that although I cannot help felling that you saw the clever side of your post after you posted it, anyway, very clever! I needed your prompt to “get it”

May I suggest a few water safety rules that may help prevent you from drowning!
    Assuming you were in a pool and not at the beach.

1 – Never go in the deep end unless you can swim!
    2 – When in the shallow end always make sure that both of your feet can touch the bottom, until you learn to swim!
    3 – If the pool has a beach area never ever lie face down in the water, you may become disorientated and not know which way is up!
    4 – If floating around on an inflatable mattress always wear a life jacket, you might fall asleep, fall off the airbed and drown!
    5 – The best way to not drown is to have someone who is carefully watching over you and can save you before the unthinkable happens?
    6 – Should you feel like you are drowning, it is a good idea to keep you mouth tightly shut?
    7 – The even better way to prevent drowning is to never go anywhere near the pool!

I hope these tips are of some use to you, MeToo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $98.84K 5.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1882970 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 103271 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.