AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

yep, have to agree m2014 (and with due respect to the others),...

1. 72 Posts.
    yep, have to agree m2014 (and with due respect to the others), it is tiring hearing of the limitless buying opportunities on offer....we have heard that all the way down from $1 two fricking years ago!

i watched on in interest a few weeks back when we received some news that saw the price rise 20%, only to meander back down again.

i personally would like to see information given at any opportunity whether by ASX Ann/Facebook/Aunt Martha's clothesline, whatever. at least when info is received the SP tends to operate at a higher level. last year we received regular info feed and the SP would operate between 65-75c (maybe my perception), nowadays on no news it typically sits in a 50-60c range.
    i know it peaked and troughed more under the previous arrangement but at least it gave hope (maybe fleeting) to those with an average purchase price well north of here. i would be more comfortable trading the peaks and troughs given the consistency of the pattern. if info was given on a similar basis again i certainly would (particularly with Pinto's gap theory!). It at least allows people like me to return something back on this investment.

i am really hoping the next financials can have a positive affect on the SP, and it does not become a case of 'ah well maybe next ones'...

pretty bloody frustrated (but not enough to sell at a loss)

peace to all

B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.