AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

i couldn't attend the May conference unfortunately, so i find...

1. 72 Posts.
    i couldn't attend the May conference unfortunately, so i find the info flow (or lack of) excruciating. i appreciate the sentiment/musings of those that attended but would like to hear from the company itself. i have asked for a copy of the conference video but have been told it is not ready for release yet. Anyday now i guess...

i had no problem with the amount of releases previously. it gave me a warm feeling that growth was constantly happening. i guess the quarterly numbers do so also, but jeez those quarters can drag out...
    The 'void' of information doesn't give me that good feeling anymore. in my consideration the lack of polish/ambiguity of the releases could simply be amended by handing the task to someone more skilled in publishing press releases. someone who can proof read to start.

i get it that those with nefarious intentions will try and pick holes throughout the releases. simple, tighten the holes! By minimising the info trail, i think it has had the effect of stabilising the SP (desirable), but at an undesirable level. that is unless you have purchased your shares at a price well south of this level. Unfortunately my price is well north and in the current climate i look to be a loooong way from getting back to evens.

Releasing information is a form of marketing (to current holders and hopefully to non-holders alike). To me marketing (selling the story) has been a big issue for AJX. the Insto's haven't done any favours (IMO) therefore other means need to be incorporated in the strategy (ie: ASX releases and media). Maybe i need to stop focussing on the SP as much and focus on the numbers growth instead...just difficult to do when you are well behind.

GLTALH

B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.