SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Price action?, page-192

1. 4,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Hi All Slaterians,

Yes Christopher is still holding (just). I do have a sell on the shares in my personal account , should it recover a bit from here, and will take advantage of a nice little Capital Gains Loss, to offset other profits, but I am keeping my larger holding in my super just in case banks do decide to kick the can down the road a bit or take a haircut debt for equity deal that will save the company from drowning in its own debt.
    But seriously this is a punt at best and i wouldn't be doing it if my other parts of my portfolio weren't performing amazingly well ( gotta love MQG). So please heed the caution in most posters deminure. I wish i had done this sooner. But i do think there is a chance banks will support SGH, mainly because most of the tough work has been done and with a reduction in spend on restructuring, cashflow should come back into th
    e positive in the short term. My only fear is cutting out the cancer may have caused some haemorrhagging that in long term could be fatal.

Good luck all Slaterians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.