KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

i like this part “Kidman also signed its first offtake agreement...

1. kkp
    562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    i like this part

“Kidman also signed its first offtake agreement with Tesla, with a strong level of interest from other investment grade counterparties also seeking to enter into offtake agreements. Negotiations remain ongoing with other potential offtakers with the aim of securing further binding contracts for approximately 75% of Kidman’s planned production of around 22,700 tonnes per annum of lithium hydroxide. Based on the current cathode chemistry that is forecast to supply the EV market, demand for lithium hydroxide remains very strong relative to lithium carbonate. As a result, the Kidman/SQM JV has agreed to initially focus solely on producing lithium hydroxide from Mt Holland but to retain the ability to produce lithium carbonate in the future if market fundamentals change. This will translate to an improvement in capital expenditure for the refinery and will also capitalise on the fact that spodumene can be converted directly into lithium hydroxide at a cost advantage compared to brines that must convert to lithium carbonate as a first step. “The Company now looks forward to delivery of the feasibility studies on the mine and concentrator and the refinery, which are both expected in 2H CY2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.