KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

price action....., page-38

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    mmm...musings.

agree 110%. say around 10mill shorts? give or take? squeeze? it will be like my morbidly obese longs trying to squeeze through a rat hole! perverse entertainment it will be...

TO? i see a few mention this of late. certainly not on my reading of the leaves. not yet anyway. would be nice. markets been a bit tough of late. trust everyone else is doin fine...

im actually looking forward to the next news cycle. i suspect (chai leaves) that next OT deal along with something else (alluded to in previous posts) that should be enough to get this thing heading in the trajectory that one would hope/expect/anticipate...

hindsight... tesla deal. sort of like a garlic bread being served up for entree.....meh.
    upcoming: the ethereal one say it will be "banquet like".....thats what the ethereal one mentioned to me of late when he also happened to mentioned upon, that he could smell that "short squeeze comin" ... and who doesnt love a short squeeze on open? maybe the "discomfort of the last couple of months will be worth it?
    no excuses not to be positioned at fair pricing now....

i suspect that those whom have been concerned about their investments will get a reprieve of sorts here too...we all need a little luck sometimes, and i reckon youll get it here. be very very grateful theres only 400mill shares on issue, and that a substantial amount are tied up with allies of the chief strutter. as divine play says to me "pick a card"....and the card i picked plainly shows the planets aligning...how wrong could that be? zero chance.

the research note out yesterday mentioned 2.80 by xmas? as an observation, one believes that particular house is relatively close to all things relevant. some research is worthy of disposal, not this note.

so, make sure you read the previous posts too... it's all been written. guaranteed.

too early for breakfast here, but early enough to be doing this...
    aus markets look the goods....

more bikes today too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.