KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

simple it is. agree never presume mr @DaBull007 ... never...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    simple it is. agree

never presume mr @DaBull007 ... never presume..

sold a few lines at 2.40-2.45 if memory serves me correct..happy, though got in a bit of grief from a few here. at least i was transparent.
    speaking of which, i'll give you some tranparency....

30% down....about right. thats on about 250k of shares... average. agree. bought @2.25-2.30 for 50k odd. bought another 50k odd around 1.98-2.05 (thought i was clever with those ones) and then another 50k between 1.55 and 1.80.
    and, for what it's worth, i did publicly comment that i had a trading parcel. it was the 3rd time id traded them i think...(from 18c to 80c) then from 1.30-1.70...and then as above

so, youve sort of got it right with those ones....actually, a "great analysis" i'll give you on that. so, im down, say 90 cents on a parcel of 250k....pains me it does. didnt think sub 2 bucks would happen.. but there you go..

now, on the other hand..back in the day..the cards read very well. and i must say, there was no-one more dubious than youre trusted poster....but, between the leaves, the cards and some prudent advice by the handsomely remunerated ethereal one...well, i dabbled into this part of the market (too which i dont usaully do) more a large cap type i am.anyway, i purchased. i purchased long and hard. morbidly obese hard. so, now i have what you might call "shit loads". i wont touch those until next year or 2020...depends on what chief strutter pulls out of his hat in the interim..

and in reference to being "new" yep, correct you are. though, when HC first came out, i did use the forum a little, but not under the guise of collinstreet...only a very young fellow back then. didnt touch it for twenty years actually. lots used to bang on about it, especially in collins street, but was busy doing my own thing...

agenda?
    nope.
    most here i presume are just looking to improve ones lot in life. actually that simple. i've been really lucky at times, and conversely, i've dealt myself some atrocious hands... all part of the rich tapestry of life it is.
    this will be fine. just patience required.

all in my opinion of course.

does @DaBull007 own shares? of course he does. his offerings or musings might not be to everyones liking, but he's long... dont worry about that. anyway, you need all views, not just "it's going to the moon" stuff... like @DaBull007 , that stuff i worry about.

it's easy. just be nice and we're all in this for the same thing.

now, it is breakfast time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.