KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

thanks for that @charlie123456 ... not sure i agree with any of...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    thanks for that @charlie123456 ... not sure i agree with any of it, but i like that you dont like what i've posted. both mine and the leaves views are not for all, but thats what makes this forum what it is...

"rehashing"? ummm....nope. in fact i havent seen anyone make a call on where the next OT deal will come from (too which i have) and also the components of that deal (multiple parts, too which i have also)...
    so, i dont "rehash" anything. idont post TA, i only post stuff that i know hasnt been posted previously. i dont cut and paste articles (useful they are) ...i get that some (including yourself @charlie123456 ) dont get where im coming from at times, but for me, thats the way it is....in fact, theres so much more i could post, but i just cant/wont, for lots of reasons, hence anonymity is important for me in this forum.

And if you expect my musings to have any bearing on the SP action, well they wont, and nor should they. Markets do what they do. good /bad whichever way youve made your call. anyway, who would take an anonymous poster in a HC forum THAT seriously?? maybe we could discuss the finer points at crown, hopefully by years end? im up for it. and no anonymity clause to hide under also..

Anyway, i will be more than happy to wear criticism when it's due. And if my musings turn out to be incorrect, well let me offer this up...

so @charlie123456 , post next announcements, i'll expect you to make the call as to whether im a total moron, or i know my stuff? deal? i'll call it anyway post announcement. i'll even highlight the cryptic tones of past posts....not really great mindfulness going on here (from me), but at least im aware of my own failings...i'll be praying for myself! insert prayer emoji..

now, that it for moi for a bit... going to watch more bikes in the hills. and like many here, im tired of me too....and it's only early!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.