HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

It may sound illogical but I would like to draw a similarity on...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    It may sound illogical but I would like to draw a similarity on Beef (cow), Lamb (sheep) and (goat) in pricing. Goat for example are perceived as a higher graded meat as compared to the other 2. It's more rare and more expensive. Not every shop has it as compared with beef and lamb.
    Apply the same scenario to the dairy..... a lot of companies are working on milk from cow obviously , even sheep but not so many on goats........i could be wrong though. I am not indian but I always pick my goat curry over lamb given the price from the takeaway shops are the same.....I may get more bones though.

The entire market no matter what the product is, is about competition. WHA v BUB, S66 a fraction of Blackmore etc but I believe KTD is in a market of their own with powered products esp. goat products. Secondly they have lots of scope for expansion just to name a couple
    1) halal certification to Muslim countries ie: Indonesia etc
    2) im pretty confident in due course, 6-12 months , they will be working hard on getting the instant formula strategy going and given their set up, surely it has to be easier than some of the other companies. Sadly the ones I made losses from.

Back to the share price, no one can predict what happens in the future, but the majority of investors (except the day traders) , are basing their BUY and SELL on future expectations.... again I would like every one to research on their 4 pillar strategy. These guys are professionals........ at least their presentation look pretty promising.

Lastly, I am basing my BUY on the historical of other companies who are in a similar business..... and mind you history tends to repeat itself. A lot of these IPOs already have plans waiting to be impokentated and announcements made soon after the IPOs..... escrow 24 months so I expect to see some BIG actions coming in 6 months even, 1-3 months if we are lucky.

Your views ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.