PCH 0.00% 0.2¢ property connect holdings limited

That is a good point. We may be missing something or we may not....

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    That is a good point. We may be missing something or we may not. The BoD haven't given us a reason to doubt their so called "inside knowledge" as they have provided consistant transparency. However, how possible is it to know 100% of the story?

I guess this is where your risk management steps in. On the other hand, the substantial financial backing (Darren being a sub + David almost being at the 5% minimum) should be a clear indication of the dedication and determination they each posses.

The number of partnerships recently announced is a perfect example of this. WFE, AUZ, ASN, NVO etc are all occasions where the market has totally ignored the fundementals for sometime before accurately and rapidly re-rating the stock to fair value.

The ASX is not a system, but a direct representation of millions of individual opinions constantly changing. You'll read stock related propaganda all over the internet, Facebook, Twitter etc but when you pull the trigger to buy or sell, you must acknowledge that you won't know 100% of the story. My advice is to find a management team who have a track record of success and invest in them. At the end of the day, they are the ones who are ultimently responsible for how your money is put to use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.