HZR 1.41% 36.0¢ hazer group limited

I noticed GW get mentioned a few times, as I see it the bloke...

1. B85
    470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I noticed GW get mentioned a few times, as I see it the bloke has zero credibility. There's been no tangible commercial deals break through yet, nor are we any closer to knowing what's happening behind the scenes, simply plodding along at snail pace towards the CDP. This would all have happened with or without a CEO so why the f@#k is he there?

Given our largest shareholder walked away and our CEO sold 1/3 of their holding without an explanation I'm surprised the price has held up at all. As GW has yet to take up his options a month later I have to guess the alternative is that he will be sacked and he knows it so he's playing games. Makes absolutely no sense. Would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this.

Also not cross promoting, simply in the name of transparency I've taken some of my profits HZR and taken a small position with PRL. Its a cheap punt for me. I genuinely believe HZR has better tech but I think solar/wind hydrogen generation will get to the finish line sooner in the short term.

Very bemused by management at HZR, incredibly frustrating company to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.