HZR 1.08% 46.0¢ hazer group limited

Indeed it is crony capitalism, but what scares me most is that...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Indeed it is crony capitalism, but what scares me most is that it is aided and abetted by the main stream media. Both the AFR and the Australian editorials of late have been defending the conduct of our leaders, despite the damming findings of the various corruption investigations.

AnthonyWhealy, a former judge of the NSW Court of Appeal, and chairman ofthe Centre for Public Integrity and Stephen Charles, a former judge ofthe Victorian Court of Appeal, and a board member at the Centre forPublic Integrity wrote a scathing critique of the AFR editorial:

The AFR gets it grotesquely wrong on ICACIt is laughable to suggest that voters, in the absence ofindependent scrutiny, are in any position to judge the lawfulness,probity and rectitude of government decisions.

https://www.copyright link/politics/federal/the-afr-gets-it-grotesquely-wrong-on-icac-20211109-p59760

And I am sure that if this article had not been written by such an authoritative source it would not have been published by the AFR.

So it is not just in my imagination that our leading news organisations have transgressed the boundaries of basic moral decency.

It is astounding some comments that I have had rejected by 'Newspapers', so much so that it is clearly political censorship rather then comment moderation that is occurring. It really sends a chill down my spine and makes me wonder just how different is our government from that in China or Russia, and how different the Newspapers and other media are from the propaganda machines in those countries.

And all this is relevant to Hazer. The criteria being established for funding is clearly designed to funnel money to their fossil fuel cronies, but amazingly, Hazer, ticks every box and jumps every hurdle they have placed in the way of renewable energy technology to qualify. But at the end the day I doubt that Hazer will get one cent out of this government, because, it has not intention of funding real action on climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $27.75K 60.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1182 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 13534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ 64521
Last updated 12.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.