SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Price action, page-28

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Has anyone got access to Broker Data for the pst week, I am with Yak52, this price action looks highly suspicious.

Last time we saw broker Data I think Open Markets and Commsec were pretty much square on both sides of the sell and the buy side, indicating day trading. Both provide Direct Market Access to active traders at really low cost, which means turnover cost is a minor issue, especially when stocks are priced in single cents.

Since Direct Market Access was given to traders market integrity becomes harder to police, a determined manipulator could have multiple accounts with different brokers using access to trade both sides and roll the stock up or down.

The share registry would be the first port of call for a regulator, is the stock turnover representative of actual change of ownership. If not call on the Broker Market Participant to see the account names dealing in the stock at the various brokers offering DMA access to traders.

It's a very simple check that can yield substantial penalties for anyone assisting or involved in such activity.

Not saying that it is actually happening here, but it looks suspicious enough to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.