BPT 1.42% $1.39 beach energy limited

I don't think we need the running commentary on how this thing...

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I don't think we need the running commentary on how this thing is going to end the world and how individuals feel and moreover how we should feel. I think we get it and preying on the misery of others is not a good look.

Those of us who think this is the way you take opportunity in the financial markets quite frankly should be ashamed of themselves. You want to hope that your fear mongering comments don't turn around and bite you in the rear end. While I think most of the reaction is self induced there will be real impact now well beyond the trading opportunities. What will be the point of picking up the so called bargains when you cannot go outside and do normal life things, or one of your family members becomes gravely ill. While these challenges to humanity brings out the best in us it also brings out the worst. You only have to see what has come out of the recent fires on the east coast.

So save your bleeding obvious comments for yourself we all have eyes and ears and have the ability to make decisions for ourselves. I doubt that most posters on HC have the means to ride out an extended shutting down of systems and businesses so why would you make comment about where any share price will be heading to. It seems irrelevant if in a protracted event no one will have any money to provide your profits. There is a bigger picture here that some don't seem to grasp. The long term effects of not the virus but the way we react to these occurrences could see unemployment rise, people loose their homes and livelihoods. Is that what we want?

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.020(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.39 $6.800M 4.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12260 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 129810 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.