HVY 1.92% 5.1¢ heavy minerals limited

Price Action

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Thought I would start this thread to discuss HVY's price action from the recent past leading into and through a period of significant news flow including the announcement of a new director, PG updated resource, RH maiden JORC, assays for both PG and RH, scoping for RH and the PG pfs. One would think by June this year the penny would have dropped in terms of where HVY will be in a few years and our mc would start to become reflective of this.

So, to start....

What's our thoughts on the run up from our lows at 9c through to 19c and back to 15c over the past 3 months?

The way I see it for whatever reason there was some dumping of stock following the disorganised fiasco of the 249D and then a recovery after its withdrawal once the garden overgrew with weeds.....embarrassing for those at the centre of it really and I'm glad to see the back end of that.....for now anyway.

The recovery got us to 19c and I think that's where we currently see distribution from those who entered sub 10-12c. Looking at the volumes they are possibly close to all being out with a healthy 50% win albeit on quite low volume. Bit a win is a win so well done to the short term traders. Add to this the possibility that some stalwarts in since ipo may have used the recent good fortune to cash in and move funds elsewhere exiting with minimal if any loss.

The continued distribution has pushed us lower to 15c and unless there is someone with a good parcel of stock exiting I would think that we are at or getting close to the bottom.

I'm expecting March to be a solid month when people anticipating the appointment of the new director start to take position on the basis that we will have a good body on board plus the knowledge of the release of RH and PG assays and PG upgraded resource. I am hoping for a test close to our previous all time highs.

That's my thoughts, please share yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $5.743K 112.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117980 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.