HIO 4.35% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Amazing !!Here I was thinking $60k up for the week was good...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Amazing !!

Here I was thinking $60k up for the week was good haha.

Some people have made some crazy money this week and well deserved too. Either through being here such a long time and continuing to add over all those years or like biotrader who only entered 2 weeks ago and went big - you need conviction. Well done.

Myself personally I entered about a year ago bought my first parcel at 4 cents while it was still called Carpentaria. Participated in the last CR which helped raise funds for the BFS and I've managed to accumulate as much as I could. (It's never enough after such a week right?)

People will probably think we are nutcases if we haven't sold after such a good run.

The party is just getting started imo. No one is getting the shares I have. It's not as many as some in here but I've worked hard to accumulate. I will continue to keep adding on any pullbacks all the way through to production.

There is something special about this company's following. You can feel it - it's magical. If we get through 50c next week watch out is all I say.

Bring on the resource upgrade and offtake partners.

Enjoy the weekend everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.