HIO 4.55% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-1476

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4258/4258788-0153d7c7f66bab0e330ddc195d903872.jpg
    love it love it
    my KISS method for stocks at HIO level of maturity is working so well for me that I may not ever go back to the complex ( but very interesting) TA things I used to employ in certain markets.lol
    As someone mentioned a day or so ago the only slight negative is a drop off in rsi ( I think that was it) and for me using just S/R and price/volume ( with generous stop loss room ) for now ,I do see a little slowdown possible— but I’d actually welcome it somewhat as it should give us room for a nice consolidation ( and safer buying) at these levels.
    Naturally I would be happy for a continued steep climb but the fuel for that rocket is volume -the only bloody thing AFAIK that can’t really be corruptly faked in these days of the abomination of HFT and trading bots ,Regals and the like.
    I think the next solid refuelling of the rocket will be the Resource upgrade scheduled on the HIO flight plan at end of June if not before. I’m convinced that will be another Major boost.
    I see the core sample pile at the HIO yard here in BH is still there , smaller than the last one , but suggests to me that the drilling is continuing, so geo reports etc lead time will most likely mean that the upgrade will still be close to the end of Q2 as planned.
    Bryan and team are playing the information release game to perfection so far —-they are to be congratulated I’m so happy with their skill as managers — starting a major mine from scratch in such a smooth controlled manner ( so far) is a skill set not many have.
    GLTAH
    LTH will be richly rewarded IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.