HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-1657

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Great story Tran and my background is also similar with initial investment in Galan @ 95c took some profit around $1.80 (still on my radar as they progress pilot testing) I somehow stumbled across CAP maybe from you on the GLN thread but cant recall exactly, anyway read up about it & couldn't believe the size & fe grades,I asked myself how could this not of been progressed earlier. I read up on Bryans background all positive then the change of company name came about looks like due to some shenanigans & bad publicity going on within CAP this was my trigger too buy in @7c & again later with average now @18c and couldn't be more positive now with Bryan & his team absolutely getting on with the job progressing this mammoth project, loads of work to do but I trust he is our man, very involved onsite & not scared of rolling up his sleeves & getting his hands dirty in the field a big plus.

Back around 2004 & before I began trading stocks I was told to invest in a company called FMG @50c "its gunna be big" because they had signed of on Construction approval but I listened to all the negative noise which circulated back then around twiggy & his background at Murrin Murrin so didn't invest a cent......I have not made that same mistake again this time round with Hawsons.

I want to personally thank you Tran for your absolute top rate knowledge and figures which I like many here enjoy reading, you have obviously helped so many people so your a great bloke in my books

Good luck to all holders & enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.