HIO 0.00% 2.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Great story Tran and my background is also similar with initial...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Great story Tran and my background is also similar with initial investment in Galan @ 95c took some profit around $1.80 (still on my radar as they progress pilot testing) I somehow stumbled across CAP maybe from you on the GLN thread but cant recall exactly, anyway read up about it & couldn't believe the size & fe grades,I asked myself how could this not of been progressed earlier. I read up on Bryans background all positive then the change of company name came about looks like due to some shenanigans & bad publicity going on within CAP this was my trigger too buy in @7c & again later with average now @18c and couldn't be more positive now with Bryan & his team absolutely getting on with the job progressing this mammoth project, loads of work to do but I trust he is our man, very involved onsite & not scared of rolling up his sleeves & getting his hands dirty in the field a big plus.

Back around 2004 & before I began trading stocks I was told to invest in a company called FMG @50c "its gunna be big" because they had signed of on Construction approval but I listened to all the negative noise which circulated back then around twiggy & his background at Murrin Murrin so didn't invest a cent......I have not made that same mistake again this time round with Hawsons.

I want to personally thank you Tran for your absolute top rate knowledge and figures which I like many here enjoy reading, you have obviously helped so many people so your a great bloke in my books

Good luck to all holders & enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $5.623K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1525175 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164745 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.