HIO 3.13% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Pete, ya gotta look at the bigger picture here. Ask yourself,...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Pete, ya gotta look at the bigger picture here. Ask yourself, can this company achieve their goals?

For your own sake, check out the management team. Go through them individually and look at their past achievements and who've they've worked for. Watch and listen to Bryan G. Soak it up and see if you're comfortable them.

Next look at the way HIO has both set goals and if they are meeting them. Ask yourself - has HIO gone down the right path with initiating a BFS and are they putting in place methods that will see them achieve not only the completion of the BFS, but are they doing it in the timeframe they've allotted themselves? Personally I'll be watching out for news about the pilot plant soon. I'm also interested in how the engineering team are going; pit management, constuction initiatives, what they're doing about using green energy to power mining and the plant, etc. etc. These are some of the things we need to be watching out for, not what someone thinks you should do.

We had the death spiral debt debate. Ask yourself, why did management bother to go after finance so early? Do they need those funds right now? The answer is no! They are well funded to complete the BFS. A few very insightful posters have already given their conclusions as to why HIO decided to go to LDA now and it all makes perfect sense. If HIO had of started tapping those funds already then we could start asking questions but they haven't. What they have done is to put themselves in a great position to really get the ball rolling when they get their mining liscence. Bravo to the board. The forward planning here looks second to noone.

There will always be headwinds with any investment opportunity. Inflation, finance, political will, war, the discovery of new technologies that supersede the one your invested in, etc. All worth keeping an eye on. Sure, evaluate them as they come along but never put the burden on someone else to make a decision for you. It's not fair on them should they give you the wrong advice.

Personally I think the HIO thread is one of the best on HC. The depth of analysis here is fantastic. You have at your disposal a wealth of information. I don't see HIO as a stock to trade, especially as were getting closer to a ramping up of news flow. I think HIO is a case of either you believe these guys can see this through, and you make a killing in the next couple of years, or you bail now and never look back. Remember, multiples of 7 cents will take you a lot further than multiples of 30 or 40 or whatever price you might be forced to buy back in at, should that be the case. Judging by the anxiety this is causing you, you will feel better if you do your own in-depth research and make a decision one way or another. We don't want you aging to quickly.

While I can't tell you which decision to make, I can tell you that I aint going anywhere. Unless I see red flags starting to pop up, I think this will be one hello' a ride.

Happy new year all and thanks for all the high quality posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $15.16K 484.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 767681 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 645814 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ 912181
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.