HIO 2.78% 3.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

Pete, you're clearly holding for all the wrong reasons at this...

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Pete, you're clearly holding for all the wrong reasons at this point in time. Don't be so obsessed with the minor fluctuations of the SP. In the overall scheme of things, they really mean very little. Today confirmed that interest in the project is growing (400 buys to 70 odd sell) , which is great, but I think that maybe more likely the reality here is the timeline for holder's is a good year, possibly two before the SP reaches really respectable levels. We have seen circa 40% growth in the last two days, which obviously is not sustainable, and with the news expected from the US (Fed) regarding seemingly imminent rate rises, it's likely tomorrow, perhaps the following day could be an absolute blood bath- and sadly, spec miners won't be spared either. If you are really so concerned about the price dropping, I suggest you sell on market open in the morning and quit while you're ahead. If, on the other hand you are willing to listen, read and learn thanks to the abundance of very knowledgable contributors to these pages, you may find yourself in a very healthy profitable position.

Relax and enjoy as the story unfolds, I think it will be worth it in the long run.
    wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $34.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $20.11K 544.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7064 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 115955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 194600
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.