HIO 3.13% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-3570

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    You are a sad and bitter individual Franciscus.

Your trench warfare mentality might be heroic in an actual battle, but it is very detrimental when applied in investing. It might be better to change your attitude and actually do some genuine research and consideration.

And your constant insistence that HIO can never get funding is contrary to your own conviction that green steel and the growth in demand of high grade IO will make the high grade IO market very attractive with a large supply shortfall. That is after all your thesis for investing in MGT isn't it?

If you believe MGT will easily get its 500 to 1billion finance (depending on which option they go with) why would it be so inconceivable that HIO could get $2 or $3billion? Certainly considering HIO has already access to $250M (by the way, that could have funded a very substantial chunk of MGT's requirement....You don't think that fund had a look at MGT as well? Ever wonder why they went with HIO? Or are they just like all us HIO holders inferior to your superior intellect?). Quite a contradiction there in your logic.

Unfortunately from reading the MGT thread once in a while I am probably talking to deaf ears.

But just to put things into a little perspective for you: If at the time I invested in HIO I had put $10K in MGT, it would today be worth no more then $4K...I put my money in HIO instead and ever $10K I invested is now worth well over $50K...Or 12x what it would be worth if I had put my money in MGT.

So by all means enjoy your green day with MGT. But I am pretty confident we have had quite a few more of those green days here at HIO. And I suspect we will have more in the future as well.
    Last edited by Johnyb888: 25/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $28.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $296.0K 9.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1552901 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 48634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ 2220517
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.