HIO 3.57% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

xbayrocksx slow down buddy. We're all still here and in it....

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    xbayrocksx slow down buddy. We're all still here and in it. If you don't like the heat in here, stand back, and breathe. Or give your money over to a fund to manage and stress it out for you. Vanguard are fantastic. You can top up each 90 day average on a low.
    On the real issue, we are all waiting for the resource rerate and study figures to be announced. Most companies release a couple of important announcements(generally speaking) a year, if that, that influence share price massively. Up or down.
    So mate, like musical chairs. We all know that the music will stop. Just not when. I can tell you, just like many others. That this is the case. I'll tell you, it's a couple of hundred sleeps.
    No amount of talking is going to change anything in relation to share price until then. So read up, and keep reading up for now. No amount of pestering on here is going to help your greed or lack of understanding of this project ok.
    This is a cauldren of fire and uncertainty, that shows no reason why the market fluctuates so violently. The project remains on coarse with hope, uncertainty, promise, risk and reward.
    Ask yourself questions about how much you've invested into shares, your expectant returns, your selfish wants and needs etc. You may then slow down and make peace with yourself and enjoy the spoils when they arrive. If not. Go and buy a litre of milk. There is more certainty there. You've done it before. You know the expected return. It is more realistic for you.
    Remember. Couple of hundred sleeps to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $18.46K 681.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1496869 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 185449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.