HIO 14.3% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Thursday ramblings as we watch, we shall see what top 20 says...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thursday ramblings as we watch, we shall see what top 20 says once released

my guestimates using round numbers
    - LDA got 25 million for MAP of 40 cents less discount say 36 cents purchase price
    - company will get its $10 million ish it needs - big tick!
    - LDA have sold about 15 million to today to get the VWAP down where they would like it to be
    - They have 10 million shares left to use to hold this down as best they can for the duration of the 30 days
    - They have now a fair chunk of both the buy and sell side to try to keep this trading in the channel they want
    - They will release and let it go when finished with it about 20 August
    - I hope they keep say 5m shares for investment purposes and a longer play, but think they will dump all for small profit on the 25m plus they have options up sleeve and have already no doubt banked a facility fee, think it was $3m off top of head (remember they are short termers, business like profit takers not LT's)
    - We need them to make a profit and play their role because without them little companies like us can't get to where they need to be
    - They have another $190 million to give and gut feel is we will need another draw down for something later this year or early next

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.