HIO 3.70% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

As i said, you guys can use ur charts, use your iron ore prices,...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As i said, you guys can use ur charts, use your iron ore prices, but in reality you all have no idea on what the share price will do.

If you did you would all be millionaires,

So keep studying charts, thinking you can predict something( he i can study baccarat scorecards and make predictions too but i wont always be right)

All your TA an FA means nothing because theres one thing you cant predict.

You can't predict what each individual buyer and seller will do.

You seem to think you can, with all these charts etc and when you get it right it gives you affirmation.

Every single person has a different reason for what he wants to buy and what he wants to sell .

So currently on HIO there

124 buyers for 5,378,904 units and

124 sellers for 4,349,866 units

funny its the same amount (124 and 124)

But out of those nearly 10 millions shares that people want to buy and sell you have no way ,nor any idea of how and what their game plan is.

So I'll say this again, keep studying those charts thinking it can predict human behaviour.

Yes you might get it right a few times but in the long run you will be more wrong than right.

Now i bet i will get some real big TA chartists reply and say they have made a huge profit purely using TA but their sample size to so small.

A person can flip a coin and get 20 in a row right the first time, the probability of that is

Probability 1 in 1,048,576

And the next person could lose 20 in a row.

Yes both are rare to happen, but thats reality it can happen.

So going back to traders who use TA you may of got lucky and got that 1 in 1,048,576 outcome while others werent so lucky.

Im love to gamble and i thought id be smart instead of gambling lets invest 20k in shares(all speculative miner explorers)

Well over 6 months i think i lost over 10k and also had to pay 3k in capital gains.

So if im gambling on shares, and my money is going to be tied up for 6 months doing nothing but dropping, and also if a make a gain i have to pay capital gains on it?

Why would I invest in shares?

id rather gamble it and have fun with my money. Not sit and invest in something i have no control over.

I would love to know what every single persons on this HIO threads overall profit/loss is.

Mark my words there will be way more losers than winners.

Anyways, ill let all you guys go back studying FA and crunching those TA numbers, you cant predict what people will do!

I'll just sit back and enjoy the show

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $80.36K 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 981370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1194560 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.