HIO 0.00% 2.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-4710

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    My take on all of this I feel is reasonable and I will explain.

I rang Bryan on the 18th July and pointed out the discrepancy on the LDA funding, Bryan took my comments seriously, he conceded I was probably right and within 24 hours the clarification was posted. I say that is an open and transparent and immediate action. I was not happy with the situation at the time as it is a fair difference in terms where previously HIO held all the cards and now as we have seen that is not the case. In hindsight I can't imagine any insto agreeing to the initial terms but you can only go on what is written. As they say, if it looks to good to be in most instances it is. Can you imagine if HIO called the notice on the same day as a disastrous announcement. If the 30 days prior was averaged at 50 cents and they fell to 20 cents or less what a disaster that would be for LDA. In hindsight non sensical no matter who you are and why the initial wording was a legitimate mistake. The words "prior" and "after" become somewhat significant!

I have moved on as no point going over old ground. It is a slight concern that an individual nuff nuff like me had to point out the discrepancy but the fact Bryan copped it on the chin was a positive if you ask me. He even took my call the next day to argue the toss on the timing of the Resource upgrade announcement. He was obviously aware the impending Resource upgrade wasn't going to be a catalyst to the share price just yet where as I was expecting something more spectacular. I was suggesting the upgrade should be announced the day after the LDA call up based on it going to be spectacular as mentioned, and the share price would escalate and everything would be just dandy and LDA would pay more accordingly. He knew better of course and we can all see what has unfolded since.

He confirmed LDA had the 25M shares and had offloaded some already which has been seen in the top 20 at end of July. They are currently the no.1 shareholder and I expect them to have very little come the end of the "pricing period" this time round.
    It is not rocket science to know the minimum has been set at 30 cents or as Tran mentioned 29.7cents. If I were them I would do the same at this early stage as we haven't ticked enough boxes just yet to have their head in the noose for $10M. The basic fact is not one holder in the top 20 have an average Share holding at 30 cents, that is fact! That will change over time but for now they don't need to be that holder.

We were 4cents early last year, raised 34M at 15 cents and now raising hopefully 10M at approx 30 cents suggests with more announcements coming this year the next one will be North of that again as the project builds momentum.

Now, I hope that all made sense, lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $6.521K 326.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1975907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 376400 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.