HIO 19.1% 2.5¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-5345

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    Really?

The current 20mtpa BFS is based on 400mt resource and the last time the resource update was already at 484mt. The coming update looks almost certainly take it to above 500mt. How much more do you want?

For investors, customers, JV partners, the banks and financiers this project is already a world class economics project at 400mt resource. Clearly the Australian government, the NSW government and now the SA government have all endorsed this Hawsons project based on 20mtpa operation with 400mt resource through MAJOR PROJECT STATUS awards. To ask for more and more ever increasing quantities of resource is just like to feed the kids with ever more and more lollies with no end in sight.

Current MC is only around 2%-2.5% of NPV. It takes time for it to re-rate to 20%-25% as more and more updates are released. A project with valuation between $15bil-$20bil (BASED ON 20MTPA AND 400MT RESOURCE) is mind-boggling with current MC of only $0.35bil and hence why this stock will be my most rewarding investment. 16 months waiting for me for HIO to come to this major life-changing moment is now only weeks away starting with resource upgrade in 2 weeks and then come a flurry of major milestones updates/announcements leading to the BFS completion.

I am more than impressed with sp activities today. More than 5mil shares ASX and Chi-X combined was brought out from profit takers today at 51.6c VWAP. That is fantastic. If these shares werent squeezed out today they would be sold at 55c-56c next time sp reaches there anyway. The earlier the better for the higher prices ahead. That is how this re-rate journey can be sustained. At every few steps higher, enough selling must be done and enough absorption of shares must occur before sp moves higher a few steps up again. Otherwise its re-rate wont be sustainable. That's why sp action last Friday and today is so fantastic in my book.

Slow and steady wins the race.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.