HIO 0.00% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-552

1. 1,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Thats a great summary TFG.

I only came across Hawsons a week or so ago on HC.

I had never heard of HIO or CAP before stumbling across a post whilst researching as I do each night. I have been a trader for over 20 years and now transitioning to be a LT investor.

We always think the wider market knows about every stock but they just don't as there are so many listed companies.

My SMSF manager had not heard of Hawsons either.

I really appreciate the quality of the research posted here by many.

I also like that the top 20 has a few instos such as UBS and Citi and I expect moving towards and beyond BFS a good indicator of how the market sees this stock will be an increase in insto holdings and a larger % of stock held within the top 20.

Its great to see such a regular update of the top 20 being posted.

This thread reminds me of the early days of ADN which had an abundance of research on the use of the products and financial modelling posted by some very astute holders, some of who were top 20 holders.

I am so excited about this stock and it's potential to change our financial lives within a 2-3 year period.

For me I just have to hold, add on the dips and most importantly show patience and resist the temptation to hit that sell button and stick to my plan.

Sounds simple right ? but not always easy to execute.
    Last edited by Tymmsy: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.588K 191.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 60204 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.