HIO 3.70% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

Who's to say they'll get their fill with a CR in the current...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Who's to say they'll get their fill with a CR in the current climate? Then what, tap back into the fantastic LDA facility for more sp pain? I also think a takeover is totally out of the question at this point in time, and in any case a low-ball offer would see strong opposition from shareholders. A premium price is wishful thinking.

It's been a total disaster since the BFS announcement, and Management have done little since to turn it around. Dusting off old presentations and LOI's, putting out announcements with amateurish mistakes rings alarms bells. The investor briefing was also underwhelming. I doubt it's all an intentional play by the BOD like others have suggested, as serious questions would be asked around corporate rules.

Should have listened to the better half and sold at 90c, instead i went along with the story Bryan was telling and took a sizeable loss. Only time will tell if this was the right decision, but on the balance of what we know today, it was the right decision.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $80.36K 2.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 981370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1194560 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.