HIO 0.00% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-6684

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Ok where do i start for my first post,

First thing is hi to all and thank you HC for allowing me to add my few bobs worth.

I would like to start is that I'm a local Broken Hill resident and have been for all my life. I would like to state a few things that i have observed in the past 5 years and what's on the pipeline for my town and they are as follows;

1. New multi million dollar police station built (5 times the previous size)
    2. New multi million dollar fire station in future works
    3. New multi million dollar water pipeline built that runs from Wentworth to broken hill that runs past HIO along the Hwy, water source is darling/Murry
    Hmm my question is why, we never needed it before and don't give me the drought, well that may be a reason but its not The Reason
    4. Multi-million dollar airport upgrade to support future influx of people and to support larger aircraft frames.
    5. Local transport depot (Buslink) located at new larger site and preparing for a increase of demand from both local and commercial aspects.
    6. Out sourced building developers to build new homes on a large scale (display homes to be built soon)
    7. February just past, local council auctions of land/dwellings because of unpaid land rates in large numbers to free up vital land for future development
    8, New Super Clinic forecast to be built, old Coles complex has been thrown around as the likely location.
    9. All schools have received massive amounts of funding and works being conducted.
    10. local realestate has gone through the roof, in both sales and prices and the volume at auction is nothing like I've ever seen. have a look for yourself
    11. outside investment groups are buying homes by large quantities and refurbishing them, won't mention names due to my own conflict of interest
    12, Local Hospital looking to source extra work force to accommodate future growth.
    13. Multi million dollar train yard workshop built
    14, New service station
    15. New coles shopping complex

These are just to name a few

There is so much going on in town, and at a large scale for current population as our numbers have fallen to under twenty thousand over the years. Government and local council are keeping things very quiet but you just need to open your eyes to see what's happening. why has the local and fed gov investing in my little town with a population that is reducing in numbers. I have personally spoken to local businesses and asked them why are they expanding and they all give the same answer THE MINES, which one ill leave that up to you.

Just to name a few businesses
    Harvey Norman (Bigger store)
    Globe Timber Hardware
    Lindsays Aluminum and Glass ( New Bigger Store) being built
    Plenty more, but to many to mention

I know to some that this may not mean much but my question is why and why now and all at the same time.

I am aware that we currently have so much going on Colbolt Blue, Hawsons, Magnetite Mines, Mineral sands just to name a few. Some of these companies have stated that they will be requiring hundreds and if not in the thousands to build, work and maintain these future projects. even advertised in the local newspaper saying so.

Please look at this yourselves, its all there

(Broken Hill barrier truth) Local news paper
    local council (future works)

I will put it this way, in my 46 years ive never seen this, we have never needed or have required such mass of local works for our town that has been doing fine without all this infrastructure. I personally believe there is something bigger going on and I welcome all of it with arms wide open.

Yes i have investments in COB, HIO, and MGT as at least one of them will boom in the near future...

Cheers to all and I hope this has been interesting as my first post and if others would like to add what they have noticed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $15.02K 542.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203804 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 198886 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.