HIO 3.85% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

assuming everyone saw the news from federal government re green...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

assuming everyone saw the news from federal government re green steel - its good to see gupta/liberty getting noticed with FFI/FMG investing heavily. I think HIO product is primed as a sleeping giant. $30m market cap with $50m losses carried forward which is equivalent to $15m tax deductions at the 30%. Less cash on hand, essentially trading at $0 EV -- although everything is cheap atm!

"You also have the potential for essentially green hydrogen, which is hydrogen created through renewable energy, to power the steel production, of green steel there in Whyalla for it to be an export hub as well," Mr Albanese said.

Labor MP Eddie Hughes, Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and SA Premier Peter Malinauskas.assuming everyone saw the news from federal government re green steel - its good to see gupta/liberty getting the recongition. I think HIO product is primed - just need inflation, bear market to resolve itself over the next 3-6 months and keen to see news flow.

"Australian PM Anthony Albanese tours Whyalla Steelworks amid shift to green steel"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.064K 301.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1187355 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 218951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.