HIO 4.17% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

I hadnt checked the market in a few days as the lead up to the...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I hadnt checked the market in a few days as the lead up to the new year is often a pretty bad time at our end of the market but honestly a recovery to 4.5c from where it looked like we were heading is quite welcome. I know it was nice to get over 5c again but there was no justification for that movement whatsoever so who cares.

Hopefully 2024 is the year for us, honestly whether we swing down to 3c or not is of no real importance, this project either will progress because management decides to get off their arses and stop playing shady games with their friends in order to generate some real wealth, or it wont, and 3c will only be temporary consolation before catastrophe...

I personally believe we are on track currently and headed for real progress on the project, I dont think releasing an investor presentation means literally anything right now, the market is simply bad for small caps at the moment, really really really bad, we have to see a turnaround sometime as recession is obviously not going to take hold at the moment as far as I can see.

Realistically I think HIO is quite savvy to how to pump themselves up and realize that waiting for a better time to put some lipstick on the pig will yield much better results than doing literally anything this year. 2023 is the lost year for ********* on the ASX and even companies putting out legitimately groundbreaking announcements have struggled just because a bunch of morons think bond yields are appealing. Next year when the dust settles greed will take back over and companies with a genuine chance of a moonshot will get the love they deserve, Hold tight until then and merry Christmas all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.