HIO 4.69% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Jesus the whinging in this thread is pathetic. If you bet the...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Jesus the whinging in this thread is pathetic. If you bet the house on HIO let me just tell you you're 99% screwed, sell it, go buy BHP at margin and try 10x your money with leverage.

If you aren't smooth brained and have held this stock as long as some of you posers pretend to then you'd know its a rocky path up from here. I remember the day it jumped 100% on open well before the big pump (probably around 2020/21), everyone was hyped, and then by the end of the day it was down 20% because Regal dumped, that was around 10c, a few months later we hit a dollar....

Calm the F**k down, seriously. We went up for no reason (probably some pumping from some shady friends in advance of the cap raise) and now we are back to where we were, doesn't mean anything, doesn't impact anything, doesn't signal anything, except that this stock, as we all know, has a bunch of immoral and sketchy instos hanging around gambling on it.

If you are panicking at a .6c move, then for your own sake sell this stock immediately, hold HIO because you believe in a year or so we could be back in the 10s of c or a dollar range, otherwise you are totally unrealistic and are going to lose your money and any sense of peace and calmness you may have had before.

We will get a partner later this year, at minimum the management team is limping forwards instead of doing literally nothing as they were before. Patience is rewarded in this game and you should only be gambling what you can afford to ignore.

Chill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $53.17K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2360503 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 510378 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ 2605354
Last updated 15.01pm 21/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.