HIO 4.35% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-7425

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    TFG, I've been using charts "significantly" for trading/investing over the last almost 50 years now (sadly yes, I'm that old) , and I nearly always use TA and FA together to make a move in or out.. I find the visuals and my track record of the TA a great help and the tea leaves have kept me in or out to my advantage many many times.
    However--the HIO charts now are completely and utterly meaningless with the microscopic volumes traded--imo unless we are seeing a minimum 20 to 30 million shares traded a week the best thing to do with your tea leaves is tip them into your pot-plants--you'll get a better and faster result..

I went to the "keep the dream alive " special General Meeting in Brisbane a couple of months ago. I can only hope the new blood on the board which seems to have a better mining( i.e.-Real Mining)pedigree than the previous team - are actually still committed to starting a mine at some level , as they said.
    The recent Broken Hill radio interview with Tom --the link is here on HC somewhere--seemed a lot more honest-from memory, he mentioned 2029!!!! as the year of first production--still more real in hindsight than the mid 2024 production "schedule " produced by BG and crew..

Unless there's some substantial , believable, achievable announcements at next months AGM then I'm afraid I will become even more cynical--and looking back over the years of playing in the markets--if I had been a lot more cynical a lot more often with penny stocks, I would have made a lot more money .....

So I wont be bothering to check on HIO at all until that meeting , unless there's some big unexplained moves (volume!!) in the meantime.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $5.843K 247.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151740 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 185000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.