HIO 0.00% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

Price and Chart HIO, page-76

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    @mickeebee - Looks great on paper - and in practice. Just go back and look at what has occurred over the last six months and the progress that will be made. A few years back the BFS funding was estimated to be $25M so I think $35M should cover it.

@@Bluegumnuts As for what will be the trigger for the price to break out of its Bollinger - I don't think it will be a single piece of news (although news of an off take or similar will do that). I think it will simply be market awareness. By that I mean that at this point in time, the most of the market is not aware of HIO. I am starting to see more people like yourself that are new to this thread and see the long term potential of HIO. Those new to HIO like yourself and mickeebee see how good this looks on paper. Those that do a little more research will see the limited downside risk and significant upside. HIO have recently employed Kerry Bailey as corporate communications lead (see management list on website - 20 years experience not just a marketing graduate) so they will also start to be doing things to improve the market awareness of HIO.

Once a few more investors come along and pick up the shares from those trading the 7.5 to 8.2 cent range, those sitting on the sidelines will start to have a fear of missing out at buying under 10 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $15.02K 542.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 203804 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 198886 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.