HIO 3.33% 2.9¢ hawsons iron ltd

Boy oh boy! we all have seen your posts and the article to back...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Boy oh boy! we all have seen your posts and the article to back up your view. People need to have some common sense or a minimum knowledge of the sector they are looking to invest or are invested. Your comparison of Sino Iron and HIO was a little naïve. Sino iron or any other magnetite deposits in WA are completely different to the Braemar iron formation (Hawsons is part of Braemar formation). WA deposits are hard rock (BIF) magnetite while Braemar region host rocks are soft siltstone. You can literally crush with your hand. Hence Hawsons has been reported as best undeveloped iron ore project in the world. The mining cost (crushing, grinding, magnetic separation) is a lot less energy intensive compared to BIF (e.g. Sino Iron). Which also means it take a lot less time to produce final concentrate. When you said Sino Iron project took 7 years more than originally planned and saying Hawons will take the same time just doesn't make sense.

1. They are two different project with completely different geology.
    2. Clive was a big hurdle to the project (so was our Chinese shareholder hence project didn't go anywhere for years. Now no more hurdle for us).
    3. I spoke with management recently about the 20 mtpa option with Slurry and port. They are pretty excited about 20 mtpa rather than 10. I did question about building a deep water port and the time it will take. Obviously they can't give me an answer even if they know for obvious reason. They said the experts have been engaged so they will update the market as soon as further information is available. But they are still aiming to meet the timeline published. We will know exactly the cost and the time for 20 mtpa option.

personally I do feel there may be some time and cost blowout if they decide to go with 20 mtpa. But I am not concerned at all if it gets delayed by a year or so. My main concern has been the project funding and will be a concern until funding is secured. Bryan is very confident in interviews that funding won't be an issue. I am pretty sure there is a reason behind his confidence and I trust him and the management team.

I do feel that you are a trader trying to make few bucks. There is nothing wrong with that. But there is no need to post negatives without proper backing.
    Good luck with you trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $33.10K 1.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2701307 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 563219 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 1565566
Last updated 15.18pm 30/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.