price and volume increase scan friday, page-3

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

I have been following CBD Energy.
    It has been in consistent uptrend since mid March from the low of 12c but unable to penetrate the resistance line at 15c.
    On Friday it finally broke through and traded above 15 at 15.5c for most of the day with increasing volume.

Next minor resistance is 16.5c that is likely to get tested next week IMO.

Above that only sky .... to paraphrase John Lennon.

On the fundamental side CBD has been going from strength to strength since successful takeover of Eco-Kinetics, a company with proven and profitable record in field of PV solar panels for households as well as large scale PV installations for energy generators in Australia and abroad.
    Currently installing stage large PV project in Thailand with likely 9 more stages in future with time frame of about 10 years and about to start in May 2011 first stage of 185 million dollar 40MW PV solar farms in Italy with time frame of 2 years.

In December half financial statements CBD reported that it had over 4000 signed contract for installation of household rooftop systems in Australia and they have been working through this backlog in recent months while going for new orders through their association with Harvey Norman Solar division as well as direct sales from the factory sales department.

CBD is the only solar energy company in Australia assembling their own solar panel and inverters from components under license from proven and respected German and Chinese manufactures. This is in addition imports from overseas partners.
    Having in house supply of PV system components gives them guaranteed availability and control over critical parts for their current and forthcoming projects.

CBD is about to sign on 18th April a major joint venture agreement with giant Chinese energy equipment manufacturer and also major Chinese energy generator to pursue projects mainly in Australia and China in wind energy generation field.

I have been long in this stock for some time and commend it to my fellow HotCopperites, but as always DYOR.

As they say in parking stations: All care taken but no responsibility accepted.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.