NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Dear JL, above is a screen shot from a couple of months ago when...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Dear JL, above is a screen shot from a couple of months ago when you suddenly became very concerned both for the viability of the LCKP and for any unfortunate SH who may have invested their money in this company. On the bottom left you'll notice the share price at the time of that entry to be .14c at which point I had been comfortably accumulating my holding. Since this post and subsequent multiple 'negative' entries that you've made while sharing your concerns the SP sits some 15-25% higher currently suggesting that your misgivings here might be misguided. A rebuttal is not required your method of accumulating is your prerogative. Hence unless you think you know more than the BOD of LCK I suggest you sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labour which have currently yielded some magnificent achievements over a very short period of time during the most exhaustive period in which to do business. (COVID)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3107/3107456-c050e7dfadd1464f4438f650f857f2c1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.