NRZ 23.1% 1.0¢ neurizer ltd

PRice being held down, page-32

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    No, it's not just you Sudoxe, downrampers do tend to come and gorolleyes.png.

They are all very similar too, they tend to ignore third party validation and ASX announcements and try and find some conspiracies that can be manipulated (until of course, those conspiracies amount to nothing) and they then proceed to disappear into the ether. Usually, they have also sold out before a milestone announcement...

I guess all spec stocks are vulnerable to this, there is only so much research we can do - but a certain amount of the company's fate will be determined by management's ability and the stock market gods! I was on the Incitec Pivot forum seeing if any of their posters had answers to the threat of LCK. Besides a Wikipedia link about Linc, and sage advice about ''getting my money out of that turkey'' - there was nothing of substance, which suggests that the largest and only urea producer (and major importer from the Middle East) has no answers at this point. The article below shows some of the issues that can occur when you rely on foreign imports. Very little is priced into this stock right now, and the Australian fertilser market is dislocated and needs a shake-up, the potential upside is huge.

It is getting to the point where we will need an offtake/s in the next few months, the best of luck to Phil and Justyn in commercializing this project, and maybe a few hail Mary's in the direction of the stock market godscool.png.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2021-02-05/fertiliser-prices-jump-for-farmers-amid-shortage/13120414

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 0.9¢ $115.4K 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1640000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2099891 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.