VMS 2.63% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Price bubble, page-59

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Amateur assessment in my opinion.

In the real world, nobody would be looking at anybody other than yourself for losing your own hard earned.

You’re under water over 20k already on this one, so it’s obvious you’re feeling the pinch and wanting to vent your frustrations. Perhaps instead of focusing on AR’s supposed ineptitude too much, turn the focus on your own short comings. Losing your money on the market is nobody else’s fault but your own, a tough pill to swallow but necessary. I’ve made big losses myself at times but I never blame anybody other than myself. Never. To do so, is to form a losers mentality that will chew you up from the inside out, harming nobody but yourself. At the end of the day, you read the room completely wrong on this one. I waited until first production of ore was announced before I made my entry, to mitigate risk. More luck than anything else I was able to get them for 9 cents today sensing a 20% rise yesterday was always going to pull back a little.

The real party has only just opened its doors and only bodes well for the both of us and our entry points going forward in my opinion.
    Last edited by yellowpuma: 20/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $45.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $20.91K 1.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10314057 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 565720 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.