VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Price bubble, page-63

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Absolutely agree great post.
    Exciting future now for VMS and I was just as upset as plenty as the lack of updates from AR but now given that news of yesterday which was very in depth with plenty detail and time lines.
    We move forward as a company.
    No good going on about we missed the 3 month window of opportunity of IO because that is just scare mongering Bullsheet.
    Individuals coming on here and stating that VMS will operate at a loss from current operations is just being very silly and without any justification.
    The A$ has dropped significantly and AR has advised he has done a good deal for price on first shipping cost.
    IO price is currently above estimated base cost case so what is your problem.
    None of us have a handle on true bottom line profit till we see it.
    What we do now know is officially we have a plant that is now operating efficiently and the probs have been sorted.
    Lots of deliveries to Port now being made.
    Like any new plant there will be the odd hiccup I have no doubt but the new appointed manager Johan Welmans comes with a great reputation for getting the job done and heap of experience so the IO operation is now in very good hands.
    Many seem to forget we now have very good IO operation bringing in Cash very soon that is DEBT FREE.
    Bugger all mineral producers that start in the ASX game that have NIL DEBT.

Nearly all here know the MAIN GAME in town for us is TIN/TUNGSTEN and other MINERALS.
    Way I see it right now is Johan will allow AR to do what his passion is about and go and get us even more TIN/TUNGSTEN reserves and start the wheels in motion for development of such.
    AR may lack some communication skills but he is excellent when it comes to Minerals that I do know.
    If it is there I know for a fact AR will hunt it out and find where the ore body is hiding.
    Transition for the World now is development after a real tough time and Housing and Large Scale development is in order as many Countries know including China and that will require a heap of IO.
    Same with TIN/Tungsten.
    Supply/Demand will be so strong for both moving forward so collapse will not happen in pricing for either.
    Market is screaming for TIN and AR knows this, that is why I think we will get forward momentum and news on this exciting front for all VMS SH.
    I am still yet to sell a VMS share, (I'm a VMS Virgin Seller) and will be buying more this level because of all above.
    No brainer really but we all have an opinion so that is all good.
    Selling VMS I see as unjustified and unwarranted and at present Market does not agree with my points of view, but a true advantage/Edge/opportunity for those that believe in what we have in store future wise at VMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $33.03K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14254914 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3704226 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.