CRI 7.69% 1.2¢ critica limited

Price bubble, page-85

1. 6,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Sharebeers, I explained in an earlier post that I had taken your costs/tonne to be US$111 where you had said A$111

That gave a A$29/profit/tonne caluculated as follows:-

1.600,000 sales
    US100/tonne for 57% FE
    Approx AUD140/tonne
    AUD111 shipping costs/tonne
    Profit AUD29/tonne
    Total profit AUD29 x 1,600,000=AUD46.4 M

A US$20/tonne fall in the price received (about $A29/tonne) means break-even only.

I also question whether 2 shipments a month will happen soon. If there is one shipment/month for next 6 months at current IO price that equates to $1.3m/month. Am mindful that the last quarter's cashflow statement said they only had sufficient cash for the next 2.85 quarters (and we are more than halfway through the September quarter).

If they won't to progress the Mt Lindsay tin exploration and mine the thing in less than 3 years they might tap the market (again).

No real interest in ramping or down-ramping the shareprice. However I don't know why you want to limit posters to only those who hold stock and put a positive spin on everything. IMO development of this tin deposit is a long way off if relying on self-funding from Riley. Not so far off if there is a large capital raising by say Cannacord at 6c/share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.