LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Price by xmas, page-6

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi G...... At the very real risk of being verbally wrapped over the knuckles by another poster or two for raising doubt, I would opine that it was a less than optimal choice from possible CR options, given the poor result of the earlier raise, and compounded by the low SP.
    Calling on the so-called "sophisticated investors " (one of the most insulting terms vis- a- vis all "other" investors I could think of) would appear to lock in the price by presenting the market with a fait accompli, say $425,000 less costs for 25M. additional shares @ 1.7 say or perhaps even higher ( a current example is BML's "sophisticates" at 0.001 (hard to see it getting lower eh?) which was the current price to raise a rather similar amount.
    BML have proposed getting around the expected dilution angst by making (possibly) a subsequent offering to existing holders. (At least FNT are not already at the point of then having to make a consolidation given FNT have few shares issued, a luxury BML do not enjoy.) On the other hand, despite the BCL travails, BML do have a reasonably drilled project with a JORC resource, and quite nice Cobalt readings, and Botswana is certainly no less secure an investment destination than PNG., so as a fairly paralell CR situation the sophisticated "Sophisticates" would, I feel, have answered Peter's call for FNT, though who knows?

The course PM has now taken with shares offered between 200 and 15,000 dollars and a share price likely to fall below the offer price is a little like grabbing the tiger's tail......what if you fall off......How? As you said, G, if SP falls as it did last time, and one way or another less cash than is needed is raised.

I have said before, and I say it again....I am invested quite heavily in FNT ( only by my own standards) and I want to see it succeed, but no matter who they are, management need to lift and stay lifted.....even Bradman was dropped early when his output was lower, and FNT need to focus, and not open the CR request with talk of access roads and preliminary work, but granted the foundations must indeed be done and done properly, also only drilling and a real JV to take up the cost burden will ever take FNT to success, away from dreams of mining possible assets like Sinivit.....without a substantial partner there is no capacity to fund any operation of worthwhile size, either exploratory or extractive.

I will take up shares in this issue, if only to protect my investment, but come on FNT, lets get cracking.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.985K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 69123377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2721779 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.