RDM 5.08% 14.0¢ red metal limited

Price catalysts for 2017

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    The NY has barely kicked off and out come the bored office workers, from underneath their photocopiers, bemoaning the lack of SP action. I have never understood those who invest in speccy stocks with blue-chip mentalities. Buy RIO if you wanna watch the POIO like a hawk and calculate daily profit margins.

Back on point. Here is a list of potential price catalysts for 2017.

1. Drill test on the Woolatchi Breccia target (copper-gold) (prolly the first to drop).

2. Shallow drill test of four Tennant Creek “bulls eye” mag targets (copper-gold-bismuth).

3. Results of airborne EM over Lawn Hill.

4. Announcement of a major joint venture to advance the Mallapunyah Project (zinc-lead-silver and copper). * NB: Sandfire Resources and Pacifico Minerals have formed a joint venture on the tenements next door to our Mallapunyah Project. Sandfire have the appetite and exploration budget, so it wouldn't surprise me if they are one of the potential JV partners for Mallapunyah.

5. Results of first pass gravity surveys over key IOCG targets at the greenfields Nullarbor base metal project and follow-up drill testing.

6. Drilling of conductors at Lawn Hill (zinc-lead-silver).

7. Drill test of the Bactrian graphite prospect.

8. JV deal for 500m NPV Maronan Project.

More than a sufficient amount of activities to shake off the "lethargy" and maintain my interest in this mob throughout an action-packed 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.008(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $41.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $14.46K 102.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 111238 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.